Rich is a seasoned Paralympian representing his country in the Commonwealth Games, European Championships, World Championships and the Paralympics.
He runs a wheelchair racing club for his community in Harlow.
Here is a list of some of his achievements to date:
- British record holder over 400m 800m 1500m
- European record holder over 1500m
- European champion over 200m
- Silver medalist over 100m 400m 800m
- World bronze medalist over 400m
- 4th place finish at Rio Paralympics
Have an insight into a Paralympians life and learn what inspires him to achieve his goals. Learn his journey and ask him questions, in a relaxed Q&A.
Rich has extensive experience in heading up Paralympic activity days, including our featured Wheelchair Basketball experience. Please inquire if you would like him to attend a tailored event for you.